- Keep the number you’ve got! Make your landline number text-enabled!
- Send SMS or MMS messages to customers individually or in groups
- Respond with auto-replies, personalized communication, and scheduled messages
- Integrate with existing POS or CRM systems
Textel Conversations features rich messaging features. Here are just a few of its highlights.
Textel supports SMS and MMS for inbound and outbound communication and one-to-one or group messages to your customers.
Keywords like “SAVE20, FREETRIAL” generate automatic responses 24/7, and other auto-replies can return immediate answers at any time.
Texting Queue Management
Like a small contact center, agents claim messages they want to answer, and different views show the texting queue at a glance.
Use custom fields to insert names or other personalized details dynamically, so your clients view your texts as personal.
Textel removes the difficulty some companies experience in setting up a new communication platform. Here are some ways Textel makes it simple to set up your text solution:
- Providing simple setup – start texting in as little as one day
- No upfront costs
- Flexible message bundles to fit any business need
- Upgrade or downgrade when you need at no extra cost
- Month-to-month payments. No long-term commitments.
Textel offers introductory packages for those just starting out with flexible pricing options, as well as discounted options for higher-volume customers. With no long-term commitments, you pay month to month and upgrade, or downgrade, as your business needs arise – with no penalty.
How we help
Are you building your customer support system from the ground up–or do you just need a lift? Either way, Textel gives your business the tools you need to…
Create agentless interactions
Reduce operational costs
Improve customer satisfaction
Drive customer engagement
Textel in action
Get started today
Over 1000 businesses are enjoying the benefits of business texting. It’s time you do too.